Wild Cherry Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 Tablespoon cherry Craisins or dried cherries
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup water
- 1 drop OOOFlavors Wild Cherry Flavoring
- Brown sugar or low-calorie sweetener to taste
- Butter or low-calorie buttery spread, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine oatmeal, dried fruit, water and OOOFlavors Wild Cherry Flavoring.
- Microwave on high for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in sugar or sweetener to taste.
- Top with a pat of butter or buttery spread, if desired.