- 1 cup (4 ounces/115g) almond flour
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup (8 fluid ounces/240 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1⁄4 cup (11⁄4 ounces/36 g) erythritol or granulated or powdered stevia
- 1⁄4 teaspoon OOOFlavors Monk Fruit
- 1⁄2 teaspoon OOOFlavors Vanilla Flavor Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon OOOFlavors Vanilla Cupcake Flavor Concentrate
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon OOOFlavors Vanilla Flavor Concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon OOOFlavors Vanilla Cupcake Flavor Concentrate
- 1 Tsp OOOFlavors Monk Fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F Line 10 muffin pan with paper liners.
2. In a medium bowl, use a fork to stir together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt until
well blended. Set aside.
3. Using a stand mixer or handheld mixer, whip the cream until peaks form. Add the whole eggs
and egg yolks, one at a time, beating after each addition. Add the powdered sweetener, Monk
Fruit, and Flavor Concentrate and mix to combine.
4. Using a wooden spoon, fold the flour mixture into the cream mixture and combine well.
5. Fill each cupcake liner about three-quarters full with the batter. Bake for 20 minutes, until a
toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 20 minutes
6. While the cupcakes are cooling, make the frosting: Using a stand mixer or handheld mixer,
whip together all the frosting ingredients until creamy and fluffy.
7. When the cupcakes are cool, scoop the frosting into a piping bag and pipe the frosting evenly onto the cupcakes.