- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-3 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Sugar Butter Cookie
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups sifted cake flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (preferably sea salt)
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cupcakes with your favorite buttercream icing or "No cream cheese" cream cheese frosting
1. Sift together dry ingredients and set aside.
2. With a hand-held mixer (or stand mixer with a whisk attachment), cream the
butter until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the sugar and mix another 3 minutes.
Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Mix in the OOOFlavors
Sugar Butter Cookie Flavoring. Gradually add the dry ingredients,
alternating with the milk.
3. Line cupcake tins with paper liners. Fill liners 3/4 full with batter.
4. Bake in a preheated 350ºF oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until lightly browned
and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Freeze or
decorate with buttercream frosting.
Makes 24 cupcakes