Low Carb Pizza Crust Recipe
- 1 2/3 Cups King Arthur Keto Wheat Flour
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tsp Instant Yeast
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- (Save 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil to grease pan with)
- 20 Drops of OOO Sourdough Bread Flavor
- 20 Drops of OOO Garlic Flavor
- 1/2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix dough to form a ball of dough.
- Knead dough with hook mixer (5 mins) or by hand (7 or 10 mins) until smooth and bouncy.
- Cover dough to let it rise until its puffy for about 60 mins then preheat oven at 450˚. Grease pan or baking sheet so dough will not stick.
- Press down to flatten dough, use heart shaped or any cookie cutter to cut pieces of dough, then transfer dough pieces onto pan, then add sauce of choice, cheese, & toppings to each piece.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 mins or until crust is golden brown, and cheese is bubbly.
- Take out of oven, cool off slightly, and serve.
Recipe by: @thelowcarbcontessa (IG)