- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk (not low-fat), refrigerated overnight
- 4-6 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Sucralose Flavoring
- 3-5 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Chocolate (Powder) Flavoring
- 1-2 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Peppermint Flavoring (Natural)
- Fresh mint leaves
1. Pour coffee into ice cube trays; freeze until solid.
2. Carefully spoon out firm, hardened layer of coconut “cream” on top of can into
bowl, reserving coconut water. Using electric mixer, beat coconut cream until light and fluffy; beat in 2-4 drops of Sucralose.
3. In blender, combine coffee ice cubes, reserved coconut water, 2 tbsp whipped
coconut cream, OOOFlavors Chocolate (Powder) Flavoring, 2-4 drops of
OOOFlavors Sucralose Flavoring, 1/4 cup water and OOOFlavors Peppermint Flavoring; blend until smooth.
4. Pour into 4 glasses. Top with dollop of whipped coconut cream and garnish with mint.
Tip: Alternatively, garnish with a drizzle of melted dark chocolate or a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips.