- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package or 10 oz marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Puff Cereal
- 1-2 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Cake Batter Flavoring
- Any desired frosting
- Cookie cutters
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan.
2. Add marshmallows to melted butter and cook on low/medium heat and stir until smooth.
3. Add OOOFlavors Cake Batter Flavoring to marshmallow mixture.
4. Mix in the Rice Cereal until completely coated in marshmallow mixture.
5. Spread into a pan coated with cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
6. Wait to cool then cut into desired shapes with cookie cutter.
7. Frost and add sprinkles to the top.