Here's a unique and fun recipe using blueberry flavor concentrates:
Blueberry Cheesecake Dip!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 15-20 Drops blueberry flavor concentrate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Graham crackers or cookies for dipping
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and blueberry flavor concentrate, and beat until well combined.
- Gradually add the heavy cream while continuing to beat the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Serve the dip in a bowl and garnish with fresh blueberries if desired.
- Serve with graham crackers or cookies for dipping.
This recipe is a great option for parties, potlucks, or even as a fun snack for yourself! The blueberry flavor concentrate adds a burst of fruity flavor to the creamy cheesecake base, and the dip pairs perfectly with the crunch of graham crackers or cookies. Enjoy!