Banana Caramel Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter (if unsalted add a pinch of salt)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- one 11-ounce to 12-ounce package (about 2 cups) white chocolate morsels (preferably made with cocoa butter)
- one 7-ounce jar (1-1/2 cups) marshmallow cream
- 3-6 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Banana Sweet Cream Flavoring
- 3/4 cup purchased caramel sauce, heated slightly so that it pours easily
1. Line a 9" x 13" pan with parchment paper.
2. In a heavy large saucepan over medium heat, bring the sugar, butter, and cream to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil. Clip on a candy thermometer and cook, stirring occasionally, to the soft-ball stage (about 238°F.)
3. Remove from heat and add the white chocolate morsels, marshmallow cream and OOOFlavors Banana Sweet Cream Flavoring and stir vigorously until candy is smooth.
4. Pour into prepared pan. Immediately drizzle top of fudge with the warm caramel sauce and use a knife to swirl.
5. Cool to room temperature and chill until set. Cut into squares. Store fudge in refrigerator in an airtight container.