- 2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2-4 drops (subjective) OOO Flavors Vanilla Flavoring
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
3. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and OOO Flavors Vanilla Flavoring in large mixer bowl until creamy.
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Drop by the rounded tablespoon onto greased baking sheets.
8. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
(Recipe makes about 5 dozen.)