- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1-3 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Vanilla Flavoring
- 1-2 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Natural Cinnamon MCT Oil Flavoring
- 1-2 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Nutmeg Flavoring
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Add milk, sweet potatoes, OOOFlavors Vanilla Flavoring, OOOFlavors Natural
- Cinnamon MCT Oil Flavoring, OOOFlavors Nutmeg Flavoring and salt; mix well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°; bake 35-40 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Makes 6-8 servings.
Store in refrigerator.