- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 oz. unsalted butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- 3 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Rice K’s Cereal Flavoring
- 7-ounce jar marshmallow crème
- ½ cup Rice Krispie cereal
- Rice Krispie Treats, chopped, used as garnish
1. Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment with an overhang so you can lift the fudge out later and coat with baking spray.
2. Combine sugar, butter, and heavy cream into a large heavy bottomed saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Once boiling, attach a candy thermometer and reduce the heat to a hair above medium low and cook for 7-10 minutes until your thermometer reads 234°F (soft ball stage), stirring constantly.
4. Once you reach 234F remove from heat and add the white chocolate chips, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
5. Add the vanilla bean paste, OOOFlavors Rice K’s Cereal Flavoring and marshmallow crème and mix until well blended.
6. Fold in Rice Krispie cereal.
7. Pour into prepared pan.
8. Top with chopped up Rice Krispie Treat pieces.
9. Let cool to room temperature. Then lift out of the pan and onto a cutting board. Cut into whatever amount you want. I think I got about 32 pieces.