Red Velvet Cake Martini
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. half & half
- ¼ oz. chocolate syrup
- 1-2 drops OOOFlavors Red Velvet (VG) Flavoring
- Granulated or super fine sugar for on the rim
- Mint leaves for garnish
1. Rim a martini glass with sugar.
2. Combine vodka, half & half, chocolate syrup and OOOFlavors Red Velvet (VG) Flavoring in a shaker filled with ice.
3. Shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds; strain and pour into glass.
4. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint, if desired.
Makes 1 cocktail
Tip: To make your own superfine sugar, add granulated sugar to a food processor and pulse to a fine grain.