- 2 Tbsp Butter • 1lb Ribeye Steak, Thinnly Sliced
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 3-5 Drops OOOFlavors Onion
- 3 Drops OOOFlavors Garlic
- 1 Diced Green Bell Pepper
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 2-3 Cups Grated Provolone
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Parsley for Garnish
DIRECTIONS (Preheat at 400˚)
- Begin by sauteing veggies & butter on medium high heat. Add onion & garlic flavors while cooking.
- Once softened, push veggies to outer edges of the pan & add the steak. Season with salt & increase heat to high. Sear meat until it’s just cooked through.
- Transfer meat & veggies to a cutting board & let it rest for 5 minutes. Then chop steak up into bite-sized pieces.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup provolone & the meat & veggie mixture. Give it a taste & adjust seasonings- feel free to add a couple more drops of OOOFlavors Onion.
- Transfer dip to a baking dish & top with provolone cheese.
- Bake at 400˚ for 20 mins, broil for 1-2 mins or until cheese on top is bubbly & golden.
- Top dish with parsley & serve with baby bell pepper wedges.
Recipe by: @rhythmkitchen