- 3/4 C Almond Flour (Costco)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour (Better Body)
- 2 Tbsp WHOLE Psyllium Husk (Sprouts Brand)
- 1/2 Tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Seasonings is you wish
- 1 Egg or 1/4 C Egg White
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- 1/2 C Hot Water
- Add either OOOFlavors Corn Bread Flavoring or OOO Flavors Wheat Bread Flavoring Drops
- Tortilla Press ( From Cardenas Market under $18)
Whisk Dry Ingredients. Drizzle some Olive oil in the Flour Mixture. Add Egg or Egg White. Add your OOO Flavoring at this time. Add Hot Water little at a time for dough to come together.
Add dough ball (about over a Tbsp worth) a little above center of quart ziploc in tortilla press.. Press and slowly peel plastic off tortilla and cook for 30 sec on each side. If you aren’t using right away, just par-cook and reheat later.
Makes 7-8 Tortillas
(10 Net Carbs for Whole Batch)