- 1/4 C Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Brown Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- Cinnamon (enough for your liking)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Xanthan Gum
- Big Pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp Browned / Melted Butter
- Enough Boxed Egg White to make stiff dough.
Microwave “Graham” Cookies
Whisk Dry Ingredients:
Make sure there are no sweetener clumped together or it may burn quick. Cut in Butter. Pour enough Egg Whites to make stiff dough. Divide into 4 and place on Microwave Safe Plate, in 30 sec intervals. Takes about 1 1/2 Min. Let sit on plate for a min or two then place on cooling rack to harden/crisp more.
Marshmallow Flavored Filling (no measurement) - mix together:
Softened Mascarpone Cheese
- Big pinch of salt
- Sweetener of Choice (OOO Flavors Monk Fruit Flavors)
- OOOFlavors Marshmallow Vanilla Flavoring (adjust to your liking - 30 drops to 1/2 C Mascarpone)
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Enough Cream to Coat Chips
- A bit of Instant Espresso
- Pinch of salt
Microwave for about 30 sec. Stir until melted. Add just a touch more Cream to make it spreadable as needed.
Assembly - spread Ganache on Cookies, Spread Marshmallow Filling, then close with Cookie to
make a sandwich.