Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1 Pkg Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Tsp Pure Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Monkfruit
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp of OOOFlavors Graham Cracker Flavoring
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- Beat cream cheese & powdered monkfruit until blended.
- Add lemon juice, egg, & vanilla to mixture & blend together.
- In a bowl: mix almond flour, Monkfruit sweetener, butter, cinnamon, OOOFlavors Graham Cracker Flavoring, & stir with a fork until a crumbly texture.
- Add raspberries & water into a saucepan then cooking it on medium-low heat while mashing the berries.
- Add monkfruit sweetener (11/2 Tbsp) & blend in.
- Remove berries from stove and let them cool.
- Add butter to silicone muffin pan, scoop crumb texture (1 Tbsp) to each mold, & press down.
- Add spoonful of cheesecake filling to each one & drizzle with raspberry sauce.
- Bake at 350˚ for 15 minutes, cool in fridge, pop out of mold, & enjoy.
Recipe by: @kristysketolifestyle (IG)