You may use a special Twinkie Machine. You can also order “Twinkie
Pans” to bake in the oven with. Adding Coconut Oil to the bottom of the wells give it a “fried” texture.
Suggested use by author: Protein Powders from Devotion Nutrition / @devotionnutrition is the best by far as it holds moisture well and bakes up beautifully. https://devotionnutrition.com/?aff=21
- 1 Scoop Angel Food Cake Devotion Nutrition Protein
- 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Oat FIBER (Zero Net Carb- not Flour or Bran)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Big Pinch Salt
- 1/2 C Hot Water
- 1/2 C Egg Whites
- 1 Heaping Tbsp melted Butter or Butter Flavored Coconut Oil
- 40-50 drops of One on One Flavoring in Cinnamon Roll
- Add Coconut Oil at the bottom of wells to give a “fried” texture. Add batter half way (about 2 Tbsp).
Bake in Twinkie Machine for 8 min.
While warm, dip tops of Twinkies in a mixture of Granular Erythritol, Big Pinch Salt & Cinnamon
- 2-3 oz Mascarpone Cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp Softened KerryGold Butter
- 1-2 Tbsp Erythritol (or more if you wish)
- Big Pinch of Salt
- One on One Flavoring in Cinnamon Roll (add in enough to desired taste)
Pipe in filling with #21 piping tip at the bottoms of Twinkie (make 2 holes)
If you wish, you can pipe in good old Whipped Cream instead
Recipe courtesy of Angel Mirador Posadas-Miller