- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour•2 Tbsp of Coconut Flour
- 1.5 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Whole Psyllium Husk
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Lupin Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Tsp of Xanthan Gum
- 1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Egg White
- 1/8 Tsp of Chili Powder
- 1/8 Tsp of Ground Cumin
- 1/4 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp of Onion Powder
- 1 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water
- 1/4 Tsp OOOFlavors Corn Tortilla Flavoring
- Add your dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Add olive oil to your dry ingredients & mix until well blended.
- Add in boiling water, apple cider vinegar, Corn Tortilla Flavoring, & mix well until you can form a ball.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- If the mix looks too dry add more hot water 1 Tbsp at a time. Keep dough covered with a damp paper towel while you make your tortillas.
- Dough should be slightly sticky (kind of like play-doh) & hold shape when rolled into a ball without too much cracking. If dough dries out, wet hands with warm water and sprinkle some water over the dough and knead again.
- Divide dough into 6 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball & press it in a tortilla press lined with a lightly oiled ziploc bag.
- Carefully remove tortilla from press and place in a lightly oiled hot pan over medium heat. Cook for approx 2-3 minutes per side. Place tortillas in a warmer or on a plate covered with a clean dish towel. Serve warm.
Download Recipe Card for Print
Recipe By: @@finding_katie_d