Lemon Mojito Lollipops
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon white rum, divided
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2-4 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Natural Lemon Lime MCT Oil Flavoring
- 2-4 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Lemon Flavoring
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- A drop of neon green or yellow food coloring (optional)
1. Lightly coat lollipop molds with cooking spray and place 1-2 mint leaves in the
cavities of each mold. Position the lollipop sticks in the grooves of the molds.
2. Combine the 1/4-cup of rum, the water, sugar, and corn syrup in a 1-or
2-quart saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Use a wet pastry
brush to “wash down” any sugar crystals that form on the side of the pan. Clip
on a candy thermometer and continue to cook the mixture without stirring until
the temperature registers 300 degrees F.
3. Remove the pot from heat and carefully stir in the food coloring (optional) and
remaining 1-tablespoon of rum. When boiling action ceases, stir in the OOOFlavors Natural Lemon Lime MCT Oil Flavoring and OOOFlavors
4. Slowly pour mixture into prepared lollipop molds.
5. Let cool completely until lollipops harden and are no longer hot (about 15
minutes). Remove the lollipops from the molds and wrap in lollipop bags with
twist ties or ribbon.