- 30g Gelatin
- 1/2 Cup Sweetener
- 1/4 Cup Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Red Food Coloring
- 1/2 Tsp OOOFlavors Red Licorice
- On medium heat in small saucepan, mix 30g gelatin, 1/2 Cup sweetener, 1/4 cup whipping cream, 2 x tablespoons of butter, 1 x tablespoon sugar free maple syrup.
- Stir through once all gelatin has dissolved and begins to boil, then take off the boil and add 1/2 teaspoon OOOFlavors Red Licorice and 1 x teaspoon of red food coloring .
- Then pour mixture into square dish with baking paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes, then take paper out onto chopping board and slice up how you want it, then refrigerate again to firm it up around 30 minutes.
Recipe was adapted from: Ketosydneygirl