- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/2 tsp OOOFlavors Graham Cracker
- 1 tsp OOOFlavors OOOFlavors Maple Syrup
- For the crackers, preheat oven to 300F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, sweetener, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Stir in egg, melted butter, OOOFlavors Graham Cracker, and OOOFlavors Maple Syrup until dough comes together.
- Turn dough out onto a large piece of parchment paper or silicone liner and pat into a rough rectangle. Top with another piece of parchment. Roll out dough as evenly as possible to about 1/8 to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Remove top parchment and use a sharp knife or a pizza wheel to score into squares of about 2x2 inches. Transfer the entire piece of parchment onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, until just beginning to brown and firm up. Remove crackers and let cool 30 minutes, then break up along score marks. Return to the warm oven (with oven off...if it's cooled down too much, turn it on and set the temperature at no higher than 200F). Let sit another 30 minutes or so, then cool completely (they will crisp up as they cool).
Recipe was adapted from: alldayidreamaboutfood.com