Gummy Fish Candy Fudge
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 oz. unsalted butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 4 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Gummy Fish Candy Flavoring
- 7-ounce jar marshmallow crème
- Mini Swedish Fish for garnish
1. Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment with an overhang so you can lift the fudge out later and coat with baking spray.
2. Combine sugar, butter, and heavy cream into a large heavy bottomed saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Once boiling, attach a candy thermometer and reduce the heat to a hair above medium low and cook for 7-10 minutes until your thermometer reads 234°F (soft ball stage), stirring constantly.
4. Once you reach 234F remove from heat and add the white chocolate chips, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
5. Add the OOOFlavors Gummy Fish Candy Flavoring and marshmallow crème and mix until well blended.
6. Pour into prepared pan.
7. Top with mini Swedish Fish. Push slightly down on the candy so that it sticks to the fudge.
8. Let cool to room temperature. Then lift out of the pan and onto a cutting board. Cut into whatever amount you want.