- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup full-fat sour cream
- 10-15 drops OOOFlavors cornbread flavored liquid concentrate
- 5-10 drops OOOFlavors sucralose or sweetener of your choice
- *Additional options: green onions, finely diced jalapeños, shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, softened butter, eggs, and OOOFlavors Cornbread Flavoring, and OOOFlavors Sucralose
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt, and mix again
- Divide the batter amongst 5-6 muffins
- Bake for 20-25 mins. until the edges and top are slightly browned
OOOFlavors Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 cup celery
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 8 ounces cooked ground sausage
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup diced white onion (optional)
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Cut your Corn Bread into tiny cubes and place on a baking sheet.Cook at 300° for 30-40 minutes tossing halfway or until nice and crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- After cooling place in a plastic bag.
- Using a rolling pin beat the bread crumbs to make them into smaller pieces then set to the side
- Add cooked sausage to pan, In the same pan add in 1/4 cup of butter and cook the celery and onion until onions are golden
- Add in your chopped mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are soft
- Add in the chicken stock and seasoning to the panIn another large bowl add dry cubed bread and cooked sausage mix.
- Add in the chicken stock mixture and gently fold the ingredients together. Add more liquid as needed
- Add to greased baking dish and spread evenlyBake covered for 30 minutes.
- Take off the foil and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes. (Top should be lightly Golden when ready)