Egg Loaf Donut Keto Style
- 8 oz. cream cheese (soften in the microwave)
- 8 tbsp butter (melted). Can be lowered to 4 tbsp for calorie reasons
- 8 eggs
- 6-8 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Blueberry Flavoring
- 6-8 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Vanilla Cupcake Flavoring
- 6-8 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors French Toast Flavoring
- 6-8 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Cinnamon Roll Flavoring
- Sugar free syrup
Known as “The Cream Cheese Pancake” recipe but baked in the oven. Egg Loaf aka Soggy French Toast. Amount may be adjusted, ratio is 1 egg:1 oz cream cheese:1 tbsp butter.
Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and use an immersion blender to mix it well (or a blender of your preference) Must have a liquid consistency and no chunks of cream cheese (cream the cream cheese so it blends in better).
Butter an oven safe donut pan and then place the mix halfway in each round. Set the oven at 350 degrees for 15-30 minutes, this depends on your serving size and how well done you like it. You may overcook a bit so it's more like bread, some like it under done like flan.
Top it off with some sugar free syrup.
The result will be kind of like a soggy French toast, but it is made with eggs, it will be eggy, but extremely delicious!
Recipe courtesy of keto.sam.iam