- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 7 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Cornbread Flavoring
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Whisk together the coconut flour, salt, and baking powder.
3. In another bowl, beat the eggs. Whisk in the melted butter.
4. Add the coconut flour mixture to the egg/butter mixture and stir to combine. Add
OOOFlavors Cornbread Flavoring.
5. Divide the batter among 12 greased muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes a dozen