- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-2 drops (subjective) teaspoon OOOFlavors Raspberry Flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons water or milk
- 1-2 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Raspberry Flavoring
- Several drops pink liquid food coloring
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate squares or chips
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
DIRECTIONS 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 2 mini muffin tins or lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine sugar and eggs in a medium mixing bowl and beat on medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
3. Add OOOFlavors Raspberry Flavoring and cream cheese and beat 30 seconds more.
4. Beat in flour and cocoa until just combined. Stir in melted butter.
5. Spoon into prepared muffin tins filling each cup about 3/4 full (batter will only fill about half of second tin).
6. Bake for 11 - 14 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into edge comes out clean. Do not over bake. Cool completely. Remove brownies from pans.
7. Meanwhile, combine butter and powdered sugar and mix until smooth. Beat in OOOFlavors Raspberry Flavoring and food coloring. Spread about 1 teaspoon frosting onto each of the cooled brownie bites. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine butter and chocolate and melt in microwave at half power in 30 second intervals, stirring after each. Allow to cool 5 - 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Remove brownie bites from refrigerator and dip tops into chocolate glaze. Immediately press 1 raspberry onto center of glazed brownie. Once all bites are dipped, cover and chill until glaze is set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Makes about 18 brownie bites.