- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1-3 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Vanilla Flavoring
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped coarse
- 4 ounce milk chocolate, chopped coarse
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place pecans on a baking sheet and toast in oven until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Allow to cool, then coarsely chop.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in OOOFlavors Vanilla Flavoring. Gradually mix in flour. Stir in chocolate and pecans.
5. Spread mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2 - inch baking pan. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.