Chocolate Cannabis Brownies
- 4 ounces chocolate squares, unsweetened
- ¾ cup butter: ½ cup cannabutter and ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 4-6 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Vanilla Flavoring
- 1-3 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Almond Flavoring
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup hazelnuts, chopped
- ⅔ cup white chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
1. Heat oven to 350
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butters.
3. Stir in the sugar. Add the eggs and the OOOFlavors Vanilla and OOOFlavors Almond and combine well. Stir in the flour and salt. Spread the thick batter as evenly as possible in a greased and parchment covered 9 x 13 inch pan.
4. Top with the nuts and white chocolate.
5. Bake until set, about 25-30 minutes. Serve topped with the fruit and whipped cream.
Makes 24 servings