- 1 1/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c cassava flour (or more almond flour)
- 2 T coconut flour
- 2 T oat fiber
- 1 T ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1-2 drop OOOFlavors Monk Fruit Natural
- 1/2 c butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c HWC or milk of choice
- 1 c plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 drops OOOFlavors Lemon Pound Cake Liquid Concentrate
- 5 drops OOOFlavors Cherry Pie Liquid Concentrate
COMBINE above wet ingredients well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and combine well. Batter will be on the thicker side (not pourable).
- Fold 1 c blueberries, strawberries, or cherries into batter and fill 12 muffin tins to top (I used a 1/4 cup scoop as a guide for each muffin)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 25 min (or less depending on your oven).
Courtesy by: @bewelllovemel