Carrot Cheesecake Bars
Delicious Tasting Carrot Cheesecake Bars using our OOOFlavors Vanilla Cream by an inspiring home chef@liftingiscake (IG)
INGREDIENTS FOR CRUST
- 1 Cup Carrot Cake Cookie Clusters
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugars
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Salted Butter Melted
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
- 2-8oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugars
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Melted White Chocolate
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 10 Drops of Vanilla Cream Flavoring
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Carrots Juiced
- Add all crust ingredients to a food processor. Once processed into a fine grain press against a 9x13 glass pan. Bake 325˚ for 10 mins.
- Blend cream cheese with sugar until light & fluffly. Add Vanilla
- Cream flavoring & add one egg at a time to combine with mixture.
- Add melted chocolate and fold in sour cream. Squeeze carrot juices using a paper towel and fold them in. Pour mixture onto cool crust. Bake at 325˚ for 30 to 40 mins then let it cool to bring it to room temperature. Afterwards place in fridge for 4 hours. Slice it up and enjoy!
Recipe by: @liftingiscake (IG)