- 1 ½ cups butter or margarine, softened
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons cream or milk
- 1-3 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Vanilla Flavoring
- liquid coloring of your choice (added as desired).
1. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
2. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating mixture until light and fluffy.
3. Add milk, OOOFlavors Vanilla Flavoring, and coloring (as desired), beating until spreading consistency.
Yield: 3 cups
Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Beat again before using.