Low Carb Apple Spice Donuts
- 1 Cup Almond Flour•⅓ 1/3 Cup Monk Fruit Sweetener (Lakanto Sweetener)
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon•1/8 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- ¼ Cup Butter (unsalted; measured solid, then melted)
- ½ Tsp OOOFlavors Vanilla
- ½ Tsp OOOFlavors Spiced Apple Cider• ¼ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Grease a donut pan well. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, monk fruit, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt. Preheat over at 350˚.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, almond milk,egg, vanilla & apple flavoring. Whisk the wet mixture into the dry mix.
- Pour into donut cavities, fill about 3/4, bake about 22-28 or until golden brown.
- While donuts cool, stir monk fruit and cinnamon together for coating.
- Remove donuts from moldings, brush donuts with butter, and roll/press coating mixture to donuts.
- Repeat process and enjoy!
Recipe by @ketomena (IG)