Apple Cinnamon Jelly
- 2 cups apple juice
- 3 Tbsp powdered fruit pectin (½ of a 1 3⁄4 oz. package)
- 2 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 8 drops OOOFlavors Apple Pie (Cinnamon) Flavoring
1. In a large saucepan, combine the apple juice and pectin. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil and cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Remove pan from the heat. Stir in the OOOFlavors Apple Pie (Cinnamon) Flavoring and stir in food coloring if using. Carefully ladle hot mixture into sterilized half-pint jars and let cool. Store jelly in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Tip: For a quick and easy appetizer, spread 1⁄3 cup jelly over a 3-oz. brick of cream cheese. Serve with crackers.
Serving Size: Makes about 3 cups (3 half-pints)