- 4 eggs
- 4 oz room temperature cream cheese
- 2 oz melted butter
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla 40 drops of OOOFlavors Double Apple
- 20 drops of OOOFlavors Cinnamon Roll
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthum gum
- 2 tbsp @swervesweetie granulated
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- - pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 375.
1. Blend all wet ingredients together until creamy.
2. Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and blend until well combined.
4. Spray a non stick doughnut pan with a small amount of oil (ex. avocado oil).
5. Fill pan with mixture.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Immediately after removing doughnuts from the oven, cover with a mixture of cinnamon and Swerve.