Almond Sugar Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine or butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Sugar Butter Flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cream margarine (or butter) with both sugars.
3. Add OOOFlavors Sugar Butter Flavoring and salt to the eggs, mix and pour into the sugar mixture, mix well.
4. Combine flours and baking powder. Add to sugar-egg-fat mixture.
5. Pour in chocolate chips, mix until just blended. This recipe is a drop cookie and does not require chilling.
6. Scoop/drop dough (about 1 Tbsp dough per cookie) and drop onto the lined cookie sheet, leaving at least an inch between each piece of dough. I drop 12-14 cookies on one sheet.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 11-13 minutes, until the edges begin to brown. Cool for five minutes before moving onto a cooling rack and cool completely.
8. Store loosely covered at room temperature for several days or in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Yield: 4.5-5 dozen cookies