The Heat is On! Bring on the Gelatin Desserts
Ketooo Kitchen’s summertime Strawberry Gelatin recipe:
Sensational summer gelatin treats is a great way to express this warm time of year. This easy recipe is perfect for summer barbecues and parties! It is light, refreshing and sweet, with a delicious strawberry flavor because that’s the type of food that perfectly reflects this time of year.
Made with 1/2 cups boiling water. 1 envelope of KNOX Unflavored Gelatin. 3 drops of food dye (Optional). 15 drops OOOFlavors Strawberry Ripe Flavor Concentrate. 15 drops OOOFlavors Monk Fruit Sweetener.
- Add 1/2 cups boiling water to 1 pack of gelatin mix in small bowl
- Stir until completely dissolved
- Add 3 drops of food dye
- Add 15 drops OOOFlavors Strawberry Ripe
- Add 15 drops of OOOFlavors Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Spoon into jello mold
- Refrigerate 60-90 minutes
Whether you’re headed to a potluck, attending a cookout by the pool, or just snacks for the kids, this Strawberry Gelatin is a must on your menu!