Sugar Free Marshmallows
Marshmallow Vanilla Liquid Concentrate by One on One Flavors enlightens the taste buds as a puffy sweet marshmallow flavor with notes of vanilla.
More and more people are making their own creations when it comes to delicious desserts and they’re actually quite easy to prepare. Once you try this basic recipe, the possibilities are endless (for example add Natural Peppermint MCT Concentrated Flavored Oil for a holiday-spin or OOOFlavors Chocolate Flavored Liquid Concentrate for chocolate lovers). You won't believe how easy it is to make these soft, sweet treats at home.
- 1 cup Water (warm, divided)
- 1 1/2 cup Powdered erythritol
- 2 tbsp Gelatin
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp OOOFlavors Marshmallow Vanilla Flavoring
- 10 drops OOOFlavors Sucralose
- Line an 8x8 in (20 x 20 cm) pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pour 1/2 cup warm water into a large bowl (it will barely cover the bottom of the bowl). Sprinkle gelatin over the water and whisk immediately. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, add remaining 1/2 cup water, powdered erythritol, OOOFlavors Sucralose, and salt to a large saucepan. Heat over low to medium heat for a few minutes, stirring frequently, until the mixture is hot, but not boiling, and sweetener dissolves. (The color will change from opaque to slightly translucent, and remove immediately as soon as you see bubbles starting to form at the edges.)
- Remove from heat. Stir in OOO Flavors Marshmallow Vanilla flavoring. Pour the hot liquid into the large bowl with gelatin, while whisking constantly.
- Using a hand mixer on high power, beat the mixture for about 12-15 minutes, until the volume doubles and the mixture looks very fluffy, like stiff egg white peaks.
- Transfer the marshmallow mixture into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight, until firm and no longer sticky. Use a sharp chef's knife to cut into squares.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Calories: 6 | Fat: 0g | Total Carbs: 0.1g | Net Carbs: 0.1g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0.1g | Protein: 1g