Ketooo Kitchen’s yummy Vanilla Cupcake recipe topped off with blueberries:
Why not make a small batch of cupcakes for celebrating a kids birthday party, or gifting a friend or coworker on their special day! There's virtually no occasion a cupcake won't provoke a smile. Cupcakes aren’t just tasty desserts. They are therapy in a paper wrapper. Happiness and comfort covered in frosting. Get your ovens preheated, because you’ll have the baking itch after reading this!
1 cup (4 ounces/115g) almond flour
2 tablespoons almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 cup (8 fluid ounces/240 ml) heavy whipping cream
2 whole eggs
4 egg yolks
1 tsp Xanthan gum
1⁄4 cup (11⁄4 ounces/36 g) erythritol or granulated or powdered stevia
1⁄4 teaspoon OOOFlavors Monk Fruit
1⁄2 teaspoon OOOFlavors Vanilla Flavor Concentrate
1 teaspoon OOOFlavors Vanilla Cupcake Flavor Concentrate
2 Cups Heavy Cream
1/4 teaspoon OOOFlavors Vanilla Flavor Concentrate
1/2 teaspoon OOOFlavors Vanilla Cupcake Flavor Concentrate
1 Tsp OOOFlavors Monk Fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Line 10 muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to stir together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt until well blended. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or handheld mixer, whip the cream until peaks form. Add the whole eggs and egg yolks, one at a time, beating after each addition. Add the powdered sweetener, Monk Fruit, and Flavor Concentrate and mix to combine.
- Using a wooden spoon, fold the flour mixture into the cream mixture and combine well.
- Fill each cupcake liner about three-quarters full with the batter. Bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 20 minutes before frosting.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, make the frosting: Using a stand mixer or handheld mixer, whip together all the frosting ingredients until creamy and fluffy.
- When the cupcakes are cool, scoop the frosting into a piping bag and pipe the frosting evenly onto the cupcakes.